Simple changes can lead to huge results. Making your house family-friendly is a hot trend right now.
Imagine your home updated to fit your family’s needs and designed to suit their tastes. Transform your space into a house of your dreams. It’s not hard to do and it’s plenty of fun!
You will be proud of what you made and your children will thank you for it.
With So Many Choices For Your Home, What Will You Choose?
Today’s real estate environment offers new home buyers so many choices. What you decide to do with your home after you purchase it is up to you, the options unlimited.
- Shelving – A Place For Everything: A practical and inexpensive way to improve any family area of the house is to install large shelves.
Better Homes And Gardens offers us a perfect solution for storing toys and games: shelves, a practical investment that adds a useful element to any room, while keeping the clutter off the floor.
- Your Own Island: A hardwood island is a wonderful addition that provides a large eating area for everyone to gather together as a family.
- Cubby Holes: Everyone needs “alone time” but this does not mean being isolated. For example, turning a recessed window into a comfortable space for your child to sit and study is a delightful addition to any family space.
Both useful and fun, any boy or girl would love having their own little space like this.
- Downstairs, Re-imagined: A common design practice today is to invest in remodeling the lower floor of the house. The downstairs is where most family interaction plays out, a less-cloistered area where parents and children spend time together each day.
Southern Living suggests opening up the lower floor and re-purposing an old design to breathe new life into the house, one sure to foster a growing family experience for years to come.
- A Front Porch Playroom: A quaint consideration for your home is the addition of an enclosed porch; this in a sense becomes a new room and children love playing out there.
Protected from the elements, an enclosed porch offers an additional space and is generally inexpensive to build.
Little Ones With Big Ideas – Letting Your Children Have A Say
Remodeling your home as a place for your children to grow and dream is a reward beyond a mere financial investment. Your kids can be involved in the process too, their input lending ideas towards your home’s warmth.
Your children will flourish from your time spent in building them a lovely and safe home.
Based in Missouri and servicing both St. Louis and St. Charles Counties for over 20 years, Finnteriors Construction Services is a locally owned and operated, general-contracting business providing customers with exceptional service at fair and competitive prices.
A+ rated by the BBB, Finnteriors Construction Services specialize in kitchen, bath and basement remodeling, as well as offering window, painting, and roofing services.